This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.jesscrossan.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
The term ‘Jess’ Fab Food’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This notice will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website and how it is used.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect any misuse of your information.
- How you are able to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
- How you are able to unsubscribe from communication you receive, at any time.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to the information collected when you voluntarily provide us details through this website, email, or through direct contact with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information strictly to send you our digital newsletters and associated free nutritional-based content, and/or to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us via this website’s Contact Form. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our private practice.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future email communication (i.e. monthly subscriber newsletters) from us at any time, by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email communication. You may also contact us via the email address or phone number provided on our website to:
- See what data we have on file about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you, if any.
- Have us delete any data we have about you, if any.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data, if any.
We take precautions to protect your information. If and when you submit sensitive information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.